Tuesday 24 February 2009

Paperwork mountain overthrown.

When I woke up this morning I had an overwhelming desire to go to that large yellow and blue Sweedish superstore. The only reason I can think of for this is the fact that the last thing I looked at before bed was a shelving unit which would work rather nicely in my workroom, and it was on special offer. Incidentally I had been looking for something totally unrelated when I found this! Incredible how my mind must have been ticking over (sometimes surprised that it does that even) whist I was sleeping for me to wake up compelled to do something so specific. Now I only have to train my brain to use this to stop eating chocolate, biscuits and crisps, go to the gym lots more, plan and prepare lovely meals, save money and work lots! Then I shall write a book all about it and make a few more pennies, simple!



Did knuckle down and get the pile of paperwork, which has been threatening to take over and run a small country, reduced to nothing today though! Look at that - a clear desk, even as I write which is a few hours later the desk is still clear.


Anyway, didn't get my Ikea fix today, will have to plan another trip to look at all the lovely storage..................... ummmmm boxes, files, things to put other things in, I love it! And meatballs.


Off to see what Hubby has rustled up for dinner
Take care all
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x