Thursday 12 February 2009

Machines need love too

Evening All x


Don't have a vast amount to say for myself today, it happens sometimes! Been back at Maggies (Sunflower Fabrics http://www.sunflowerfabrics.com/index.htm) getting my fabric fix and am now all keen to get back to sewing things! Apparently I should have changed the needle in the sewing machine quite some time ago - this could explain the strained noise it has been making recently. I just assumed it was going through the January blues, hmmm, but I suppose it is a machine so doesn't have the capacity for feelings, hell no, of course it has feelings! But all the same I shall treat it to a new sharp pointy needle and some oil and we will see how we go, call it a trip to the beauty parlour! Why do I keep saying words I have never used before today (meaning parlour, eh?)?

Here's todays koala

I am loving these! Hope you are too.

Off to see if in fact you can play table tennis with an iron.............

Take care and be safe

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x