Sunday 8 February 2009

First sale at Etsy

What a lovely surprise I had on Friday. I made my first sale in my Etsy shop and had a wonderful write up in Miss Maisy's blog.

Thank you Maisy x

Had a good weekend so far, finished my lavender filled bunting and popped that in the Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20750268

Am hoping to get a couple of other pieces finished off today and will put them into Etsy as well. Its been busy lately making plans for the Christmas bookings, am now booked up for nearly all weekends in November and December!

Off out with George now who is waiting patiently at the bottom of the stairs!

Take care all

Sarahx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x