Thursday 7 May 2009

To blog or not to blog, that isn't actually the question.

More like when to blog? You see if I get up and crack on with things in the morning it is far too tempting to get lost in blogland once I have finished with my little effort. But then if I leave it until the end of the day, like today, I don't feel like I am giving you my full attention because I am very hungry, bent up from being wrapped around the sewing machine for a few hours and wanting to get downstairs and sit with Hubby and dog for a while before we all fall asleep!

So what to do? I don't know.

Think I shall just go and make the dinner (late meal time again), put the chooks to bed and put tomorrows work in nice little piles so I know what I am going to do first in the morning!

Til tomorrow, take care all
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x