Friday 22 May 2009

Going down?

Here you go - you can't get any more up to date than this for news!

Look what just flew over our house.

I was engrossed in my work when I heard the roar of the burners followed by various neighbours noisily pointing ( I know pointing is usually a quiet process but when coupled with much ooooo's and aaaahhh's it becomes less so).

Just managed to grab camera and got a couple of pictures.

Now by my reckoning they will be landing in the cow field at the top of the lane - good luck to them then - those cows still didn't look friendly last time I went past!

Off to finish up working now and hope I am ready for this weekend, surely I must have enough stock by now!

Take care all
Sarah x

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x