Thursday 18 June 2009

Beautiful ffflowers



It was Biggleswade Farmers Market yesterday, we escaped the rain! Although it was windy, which I was unprepared for having forgotten my pebbles to weight everything down, it was a lovely day. Not the busiest for some reason, don't know where the folk of Biggleswade had gone to!

After some encouraging comments about my lemonade I am wondering if it would be a good idea to source some bottles and sell it bottled as opposed to in a cup to drink straight away, thats another job to add to the list..........

When I got home I had this lovely parcel waiting for me from ffflowers who handmakes funky fabric flowers on a vintage flower loom.

This is my fabulous brooch I ordered, just the thing to brighten up any day by wearing it.

And then a lovely treat - as I was the 100th sale on Etsy for ffflowers she sent me these two stems of flowers too.

They started off in my old bottles on the windowsil in the kitchen,

But now I have put them on the new mantleshelf as the sun was so bright - don't want them to fade! Do have a look at ffflowers products over on Etsy, they are all lovely and she uses some beautiful colours.

I am off to attempt to set up a new printer, not feeling too confident about it as the packaging was enough of a challenge! How do they design boxes like that which are all linked together like a mensa puzzle and will only go back together in one way and only if you do it in the correct order!

Take care all, til tomorrow

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. So glad they all arrived safely and that you like them! I think those particular flowers should be ok on a windowsill (she says...) - depends how good the summer is!

    Helen
    ffflowers and hmsdesign on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flowers :-)

    Good luck with the printer!

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ffflowers are fffab! love the new blog look too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh....yes bottle that lemonade, I love homemade lemonade and always buy some when I see it at Farmers Markets, it should go down a treat, easpecially if people can buy it by the cup to have a taste first.

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x