Thursday 2 July 2009

Tennis stops play




I could tell you that the reason I wasn't here yesterday was because I was watching the tennis.
And I wouldn't be wrong.
Just that if you check the top right corner of this picture you will see that I wasn't actually 'there' I was just taking up residence in my front room with a glass of pimms and a dainty sandwich whilst I watched Mr Murry get through to the semis. Fortunately he didn't mess around so I didn't have to sit down for too long - shame! I am hoping that it may well be a Wimbledon party day on Sunday, will be getting the strawberries from the market in anticipation!
Take care all and don't forget to drink lots (water of course!)
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x