Thursday 9 July 2009

More for the show

Few more bits for the County Show this weekend (and they're on my website).

These smell so lovely, they have a blend of oakmoss, rose petals and spices inside which is a very grown up 'proper' scent. I can't think of any other way to describe it! Clearly that is not what will be written on the label but I'm sure I shall be struck by inspiration later!

I call them Cupboard Love Hearts because if you put them in a cupboard they will reward you with the most wonderful scent everytime you open it up.
I did originally make some just in little bags which didn't look so glam but I have them posted inbetween my pillow cases in the airing cupboard so that the pillow smell great when they are on the bed, lasts a lot longer than the fabric conditioner smell does!
So dog walked, kitchen cleared up now on to making more for the show. Did I mention I have a show this weekend? Argh! Must go make stuff!
Take care all, til tomorrow
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    These are gorgeous!
    I'm hoping to make something similar with dried lavender inside... I think I will need a lot of luck! lol

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x