Thursday 5 March 2009

Spring!

Smelt like spring this morning out with George across the fields, can't describe in words exactly what I mean, but if you smelt it you would know too. This is the Buttercup Field, very aptly named once the buttercups are in bloom! Will take a picture when they are in flower later in the year. The black and white streak in the middle is George fetching his ball!


Well I finished my first bag, I am really pleased with it, not bad for leftover fabric is it! My tub of off cuts was getting rather large so I thought I had better learn some new things to do with them.


I'm currently very busy baking for this weekends events, have got a local produce and Fair Trade show in Biggleswade where I shall be selling my biscuits and baked goodies and a spring fair in Hitchin where I shall have all the usual Land Cuckoo handmade gifts, details are on the Land Cuckoo website. I am splitting myself if two for a bit but I did want to support both events, thank goodness for parents and Hubby, they are all helping out this weekend!

So once again I am leaving you to go and sort out food, only this time it is not for me to eat but for others to hopefully buy!

Take care all, til tomorrow
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah, I know what you mean about the smell of spring, it's hard to put it into words, but so lovely to experience. I'm liking your bag, I love red and blue together, and the polka dots too.
    Bertie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x