Thursday 12 March 2009

London Legs

We had a wonderful day out yesterday at the Country Living Spring Fair. It would have been so easy to have spent a fortune on bits and pieces for our home. Being as we don't have that fortune, we just absorbed as much as we could with our eyes! On returning home and seeing the fine layer of dust that has settled from the door and mantle shelf fitting I am quite glad not to have gone and bought myself a load more dusting obstacles! I don't mind dusting, its just that things get in the way, same with the hoovering, or suction cleaning as it should correctly be known as!


I don't think I could work in London everyday, for some reason my legs just don't feel like they belong to me after a day in the capital city! Now I can walk and I can stand out on markets as long as you like but there is nothing like the feeling of having been in London for the day!



Do puddles have a magnetic force? Well it wouldn't be so much magnetic as dogetic. George will dodge nearly all the puddles on a walk until one which just has such a gravitational pull on him he has to get straight in it. It will be the bath for him tonight, he is no longer tri coloured but a dingy mix of all three blended into one! So it will be one sweet smelling fluffy canine and two soggy humans sat infront of the fire drying later!


Going to make more signs now, got an order for Archie and Mabel's and want to get a few more ready for next weeks markets.

Take care all, til tomorrow

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you for popping by my blog and commenting, it's greatly appreciated.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah
    Nice to see you the other day, I tried again to change the posting time with no. Will have to trawl the net and see what I'm doing wrong lol

    That is one lovely ? Border Collie - what's his 3rd colour. I could see the black/white - is there a bit of blue in there as well? He certainly was enjoying the puddle dip, how was he with the cleansing dip alter?

    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x