Friday 13 November 2009

Wellie Love

I love walking in wellies!

Not that I can really walk properly - my wellies have steel toe caps and are rather heavy and unbendable which does make for a walking style John Cleese would be proud of.

However, I don't care. I just had the best walk through all the puddles and mud with no worries about soggy socks. I'm not so keen if it is still raining really hard and your lovely waterproof coat drips all over the little bit of trouser that is visible before the wellies start. Especially if it is raining so hard that the rain runs into the top of the wellie. No such worries today as I have managed to time the dog walk to perfection, missing all the real wet stuff as it falls out the sky but getting all the fun of the puddles.

By the way, do you like our fab wallpaper we found when we moved the radiator along the wall! Not got onto the decorating in the hall yet, not necessary when us and soggy dog will be trapsing through over the next few months.

Righto, back to the work I go now. Take care all
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x