Thursday 9 April 2009

Weekend planning

Sorry no photo for you today, have not got back into the fact that I have my blog back again! Will get back to full service tomorrow! Ha, not that I know what that is anymore. My work room is yet again a great big pickle and the whole house needs a good spring clean. My Mum commented on some dust last week when she visited so I told her it wasn't dust but icing sugar from where I had been baking! The kitchen is spotless and seems as that is where I have spent most of my time this past week that is all that matters, I can shut the doors on the rest of it! Oh I knew we got doors put in for a reason, it has just become clear!

Right going to go and prepare myself now for the day ahead, a good sleep is required me thinks and I feel like sitting in my pyjamas for the rest of the evening. Good night folks, til tomorrow
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I love to have a shower after supper and spend the rest of the night in my pj's. I was just checking out your website and etsy shop you have some lovely things on there.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x