Monday 20 April 2009

Those fields of gold

I'm walking on sunshine, yeah yeah! I'm walking on sunshine ooooo-ooo-oooo-ooooo..........

The fields of gold are blooming! Even if the photographer looks like they were out on the razzle last night with the wonky skyline!



It was a misty morning today but the golden glow from the fields was still amazing.



Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery so could not get a close up of this amazing tree just dripping with blossom.

I hope tomorrow morning is just like it was today, I shall be out to get more pics! Going to get on with some of those outstanding projects now, been baking today so need a change of scenery!

Take care all

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Just found your lovely blog. Love yellow fields, even if they do make me sneeze!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x