Thursday 16 April 2009

Message from the cat

Due to the fact that there seems to be a lack of cushion on the table (Mum says it is her work table but I think not - it is my action level sleep zone) I have decided to sit on the next warmest thing which appears to be this surf board shaped object. I don't recal ever seeing one of these before but think it is rather cosy as there seems to be a ready heat source at one end and insulation underneath!
Love from Missy x


So that'll teach me to remember to replace her cushion after using the table to measure fabric!
I'll be picking fur out of my clothes for an eternity! Oh no, I forgot, I don't iron, phew close shave there!

I seem to have rather a lot of projects on the go at present!
This is my strippy quilt which is all pieced together with it's fab panels, measured and waiting for the wadding and backing to arrive.


Then I fell in love with these fabrics too and wanted to make another strippy quilt! You can't quite see all the colours in this picture but they are so soft and gentle it is going to be lovely to work with.

And I have some ideas forming about these fabrics and ribbons, so will be playing about with those over the next however long!

And finally I have at last started some applique work which is something I have wanted to do for ages. Not my usual colours but I do like the look of these and it is nice to use something different for a change.

I am supposed to be sitting at the sewing machine now instead of the computer but am so full after my lunch, cooked by Hubby, that I just need a few more minutes of being still! I'd like another cuppa but I'm too full to drink one!
I may even have to have a siesta................
Take care all, til tomorrow
Sarah x







2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for your lovely comment :) Your quilt is looking gorgeous, I especially love that rose print fabric, can I ask where you got it from?
    I am off to have a look around your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in your stripy quilt - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x