Monday 21 June 2010

Fat Friday, on Saturday!

This weekend I discovered the best way to kick back and relax after a days work.

Having spent Saturday on the market in less than June-like conditions, gazeboes being re-located with every passing gust of wind and wishing I had brought more layers to wear and resorting to hugging George Doggins for warmth (although he is such a huggable dog I'd do that anyway!) it was with some dismay that I had to get changed out of my pyjamas, which had gone on as soon as I got home for the warmth and comfort they provide, when Hubby came home and decided that we would be off to the pub for a drink and some dinner.

Not only was the chilli the best I have had in a long time, the rather large glass of wine that came with it went down a treat! 

And an even bigger plus point - live music!  Fat Friday were just brilliant, fantastic musicians and I have not felt that chilled out and relaxed for a long time.

But the best point of the evening was catching up with friends who have been busy working and travelling abroad.  Looking forward to more evenings to catch up and enjoy the summer in our gardens.

I hope you all had a great weekend, good Fathers Day and I'll not mention the footie.

Take care all
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x