Saturday 26 June 2010

Fly Past

Sorry this is not a title for a piece about some magnificent flying machines taking to the air - it is what I am doing right now!

That doesn't really make it any clearer, I am not wing walking!

Just rushing past the computer on my way to get some dinner after a good day with the Handmade at Home event.  There'll be enough time to eat and then off for an early night ready to do it all again tomorrow.  Have taken pictures this time and more up at the church where they have a flower festival on this weekend too.  Once I have sorted them I shall post them here for you to see too.

Have a great weekend in the lovely sunshine, take care all,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x