Wednesday 2 September 2009

Flying Post

Another flying post but not in the same style as the previous one! This time I mean flying past, by me, being rather busy!

The reason? I am off to Milton Keynes next week to attend a Craft Fayre in the Centre MK and I am frantically making up my stock. This has not been helped by the fact that I keep having good markets and events in the meantime which means I am forever playing catch up on the stock levels!

Although I am by no means complaining - that would be wrong! It is just that I have not much spare time to sit and blog so please excuse me if I have not checked in with any of you recently, but I am not really checking in on myself either!

Plus I am actually very very excited, if a little scared, about 4 days in the shopping centre! Wont it be nice to be indoors, and once I am there I don't have to pack it all away and load up the truck until the end of the show, woohoo!

Off back to the sewing machine for now, take care all and catch you soon!
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    hope you get all your sewing done in time!

    Good luck with the show :-)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good....a craft fair in a shopping centre, nice and warm, lots of facilities, shops, shops, shops.............mmmmmm I could do that!! Lol.

    Have fun.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x