Friday 30 January 2015

Gone wild

 
Like most people in the UK we've been having some wild weather down here in Devon.  I took these photos last week as I was driving home, couldn't resist stopping to watch the sun rays over the bay.

 
I'm still engrossed in packing and sorting my possessions ready for the big move next week.  I've managed to jettison quite a few bits and pieces, although in the process it looks like I have created more mess!  Hopefully by putting it all in the removal boxes it will start to look tidier again, well for a few days until I have to take it all out again.

 
For now I am going to note down the latest items to leave my possession and crack on with more of the same!
Take care all, til next time
Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x