Tuesday 3 May 2011

Broad and Mini

Yesterday we decided to take ourselves off to the Norfolk Broads.  We were only just over at Great Yarmouth so it wasn't too far.

Along the side of the Broads we found the most delightful dwellings.  Each and everyone was different, from the size of the plot to the colour and shape of the builiding.

What a peaceful place to sit and watch the boats go by!

Then I spied this tiny cottage in amongst the trees, a little bit away from the water's edge

with a balcony and a view!  This has just gone top of my list of coveted places to live! 

And it looks like the chooks went on holiday too!

this was the mini egg I retrieved from the hen house this morning!

Hope you have all been enjoying the long weekend once again, not long til the next one!
Take care all
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x