Wednesday 8 September 2010

New Feathers Please

My lovely three ladies are beginning to lose their feathers for this year.

These aren't recent pictures as dear little Vera has only the one tail feather left she asked me not to show her in her disrobed state!
I'm feeling rather like moulting myself but not in the form of feathers. 
My little Land Cuckoo is feeling very cluttered and jumbled.  I don't seem to be able to get a clear picture of what I want to do or make which is a little concerning due to the amount of events I have coming up!
I'm fairly sure that it will all fall into place soon but that doesn't help with today.
I suppose I should just call it a day and head in, away from the fabric and spices.  The thing is, I want to make this work but I just don't know how or what to do right now.
Maybe in the morning my feathers will have started to grow again and I'll get back into it.
Apologies for feeling very sorry for myself in this post but that is just the way it is today.
Usually I'd not post anything when feeling like this but maybe if I do I'll get it out of my system quicker - here's hoping!  Not all is lost, I can still laugh at myself, its just that I'm not doing anything funny right now!
Hey ho
I'm going in for a cuppa
Take care all
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x