Tuesday 8 December 2009

Still here, honest!

Apologies for the lack of blog posts recently. You see, I have come to my busiest time of year with lots of events and markets to go to and therefore lots of stock needs to be made. Not content with just popping along to these events and markets with my collection of goodies I have decided to organise an event here at my house, this week!

Handmade at home will be a collection of products made by some of my rather clever friends plus my own bits and bobs all for sale throughout the course of the day with a steady supply of mulled wine. tea, coffee and mince pies! I have no idea why I thought this had to be done during silly season, well apart from the fact that hopefully people will buy things, but beats me what I am thinking of some days when I come up with these ideas! That all said, I am very much looking forward to the day and am quite keen to get on and decorate the house with the Christmas things and plan all the displays.

Just got to make more stock, make biscuits, make sausage rolls, make mince pies, make the mulled wine spices, make a few more lists and then I'll be ready!!

Will catch you up on how things are going tomorrow, hopefully!
Take care all
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds brilliant, I hope it goes well, pity I don't live a bit nearer.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's that time of year for everyone.......

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x