Wednesday 16 December 2009

Brrrrrr


Don't know about you but it was a proper frosty winter's morning here today. Puddles frozen all along the track and the water in the creek was so very clear, I'm not used to seeing the bottom of it as George has normally got in first to have a drink! At least he had the good sense not to get his paws that wet and cold today.
I spent yesterday afternoon under a blanket in front of the fire feeling very sorry for myself as it seemed as if I was coming down with some dreaded lurgy. Unfortunately it meant that I was not able to go to my first proper Christmas meal out which I have been looking forward to for months. Speaking to some of my friends and it seems that I am not the only one, there are 3 of us at the last count all suffering with similar symptoms and tucked up under blankets!
Thankfully today I am feeling much better, well once the medicine has kicked in anyway! I'm rather hoping that plenty of vitamin c and fresh air followed by a little nap in the afternoon will keep this at bay!
Going to rest now, til tomorrow, take care all
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel heaps better very soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're soon feeling better, feeling pretty sh***y myself. Last thing I need at this time of year.

    Take care and wrap up well if you go out, your ice looks as bad as ours!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x