Friday 4 December 2009

Is that the time?

Is it really December 4th already?

Think I may have a little too much on my plate at the moment, not sure what to do first - this or that!

Should have bought myself a copy of the Time Management for Dummies book instead of thinking I could remember it all!

Got half a new workshop up at the bottom of the garden and to be honest that is exactly how I feel - half a job done. Not able to finish off anything it seems so hence I am now in a not so good mood and really trying hard not to hit the moping stage with Keving the Teenager lifeless arms. Actually maybe a jolly good tantrum is what I need.

Off to stamp my feet somewhere where no-one will know, kind of defeats the object now I've just informed you all thats what I'm doing, but it may help!

Take care all
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear...I insist that you smile, immediately!
    Hope your weekend is a good one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I know the feeling so well. I feel like I'm just running around in circles and getting nowhere fast. There are not enough hours in the day to get done what I want to.

    Stamping my feet might be a good way to break the cycle or I think a sit down with a pizza and a can of cider tonight might be more use than trying to sort out my stock, so that's exactly what I'm going to do tonight, then(maybe)I can start again fresh tomorrow.

    Have a good weekend.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sarah
    What you really need is a great big bar of chocolate - I saw a huge Toblerone, about half a metre long on sale at the supermarket that would do the trick. I'm sure it would ward off any hissy fit you could chuck
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x