Thursday 14 October 2010

The Smell of Dirt


These pictures were taken out across the fields late in the afternoon a few days ago.


The tractors had been out all day turning the soil ready for the next crop and the smell was fantastic - good earthy (literally) smell!

I did try to get a picture of the setting sun but the phone camera was having none of it and just had a bright blob in the middle of the screen instead!

Its busy here in the Land of Cuckoo getting ready for this weekends markets.  I am off to Ruislip on Sunday to the Duck Pond Market for the first time, will let you know how that goes next week.  Added to that are the preparations for Handmade at Home which I am holding here next Friday so will be posting flyers and making stock for that too!

Best get back to it, had my break by going up the road and playing badminton which I have been planning on doing for the past 4 years!  Have a strong suspicion that I will not be able to walk tomorrow after such foreign exercise!

Take care all
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x