Monday 8 March 2010

Good Morning

Morning Everyone!

If you look at the time of this post you'll notice that it is actually evening now as I type. I am officially rewinding the day back to this morning. So far I have been so unsuccessful in my completion of various tasks that I am taking things right back to the beginning and starting again.

So as I listen to Chris Evans and the breakfast show on the i-player it is currently about 7.30am in my world and I am off to a good early start.

Firstly I shall be doing a spot of sewing then I'll finish off some varnishing and then I'll probably go indoors for my tea!

So I do hope you all have a good day too, til tomorrow
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. I listen to Chris Evans the next day at our breakfast time....when in the uk in would be your tea time....so we listen to it at the same time!!! confused....? I am!
    Lynne X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this post so much. thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made me smile with this. Loved being off to a good start at an evening 7.30am :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x