Thursday 11 March 2010

Cat-a-logue

So Bill Gates isn't the richest anymore, I guess that means I have been bumped down the list as well, ho hum, never mind.


This is a picture of Cleo and Kitty relaxing in their new Vintage Cat Bed. They are going to be the first in the Cat-a-logue which you will be able to find on the side of my blog here - a collection of pictures of cats with their Land Cuckoo goodies.


Well I am now back inside after sorting out some lavender bunches in the garden in the sunshine, just that the sun is not shining anymore and it has gone rather cold and my hands have siezed up so trying to get them working again my typing!


Needing tea now to assist with the warming up process,

Take care all

Sarah x

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x