Sunday 21 February 2010

Puddles and Blue Skies

I have just made a really good discovery. Yesterday when I took the dog out for a walk I thought I would like to listen to the radio whilst I was going. My phone, I remembered came with some earphones which when you plug in effectively turns the phone into a portable radio - brilliant!
Not only that, but it will take a good photo too and you don't even have to turn the radio listening bit off to do just that!
The only issue I have with this is operator error!

Here we have a picture of George looking really really cute with his ball just at the edge of the giant puddle being really careful not to drop it in the water.
But I don't expect you can see George can you? That is because every picture I took yesterday has captured the image of whatever it was I was pointing the camera at a few seconds after I thought I had taken the picture! I guess even a clever bit of kit like my phone needs a little more time to do more than one job at the same time.
This was actually intentional - just a joy to see blue sky and lots of it. It was an absolute delight to be out across the fields with the sun on my back, so warm and pleasing. I'd like to be saying the same about today but I have just watched the biggest snow flakes falling, like golf balls they were that big. I'm waiting for the heater to warm up the workshop a little before I head out there for a spot of sewing.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Take care
Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. you made me look twice for George, I even cleaned my glasses, just to make sure I wasn't missing something.

    Good to hear from you. We too have beautiful blue skies on Sunday.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x