Thursday 8 April 2010

Frustrating computers!

Still no computer working in my workshop so I am stuck on the one with the keyboard that does it's own thing no matter which keys you hit and in what order

Photos are also rather thin on the ground as I don't have the image program on this computer nor do I have the time or the inclination to figure out how to resize them for display on my blog! I do hope to be back to normal, what ever that may be, very soon just as soon as I can get the internet back in my workshop.

It was lovely waking up to proper sunshine again this morning, although there was a frost but so nice to be heading off with the dog with sunglasses on - that is me wearing the sunnies not the dog.

Got a day of tidying up today, finishing off jobs and getting all sorted and ready to make the next collection of goodies for sale.

Hope you are all ok and still enjoying those Easter choccies!
Take care
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Aw.....I had visions of George with sunnies on briefly, and you dashed them within a sentence!!

    Please get your pictures working, Ilove seeing all your goodies.

    Enjoy the sunshine.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x