Tuesday 16 November 2010

Down on the farm

Starting at the end of the day, this was the magnificent sunset we had on Saturday evening whilst at Standalone Farm in Letchworth.
The sky was full of a golden glow, it was beautiful.

We were in our usual place in the cow shed, which actually usually houses the sheep!

I was really pleased with how my new Christmas signs looked with my mug mats and room fragrances, all the colours just worked very well together. 

As for our neighbours, next door were these three lovely goats.  Don't tell my hubby, but I'd quite like a goat or two, fortunately we don't have room in our garden though!

Just getting a closer look to see if my jumper was worth eating!

And on the other side, a pair of docile cows who were more than happy to come to the gate for a scratch on the head.
All in all it was a lovely weekend, lots of people and good sales and lots of fun for everyone saying goodnight to the animals for the winter rest.

I'm going to get back to work now, getting stock ready for this weekend at Wimpole Hall.
Take care all
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x