Friday 30 January 2009

Sunshine and spring cleaning

A beautiful day! Sunshine, real bright sunshine, makes it a pleasure to be outside again. Chooks had a spring clean and vast quantities of laundry has been done!


Have been getting the year organised, trying to decide which events to attend. Do I do the same as last year or try some new places? Who knows with the change in spending habbits over the past year. It seems I have opted for a mixture of both tried and tested and new territory!


Not feeling like decorating now that the sun is shining, if it lasts then the workroom will continue to be a hive of activity! Please no more dark and dank days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x