Friday 22 March 2013

Remember the sunshine?

 
 
As I sit here snuggled on the sofa with the wind and rain lashing at the windows, I have remembered that I had a few more pictures from last week on the beach.
 
 
Remember then?  When we had some sunshine!! 

 
It may not look as colourful as this today now that the headland is swathed in cloud, but apparently the surf is much better!

 
Such a joy to have been out feeling the warmth of the sun.  I can tell you it was not warm enough to roll the trousers up, I did try, then I remembered that I was still wearing a hat and gloves so therefore it definately not going to be warm enough!

 
George ran about like a puppy and because we didn't meet anyone else he didn't feel the need to find something for them to throw!  Good thing really as he is supposed to be 'resting' his bad leg!

 
Going to have to hold onto these warm picture memories for a few days me thinks, we have a bit of a stormy time ahead followed by a proper cold spell.  Doesn't bode well for the frogs which have been busy hopping back to the pond on the headland in the sunny weather. 
 
Hope you are all safe and warm wherever you are this weekend
till next time
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x