Friday 12 October 2012

Back on the beach

Hurry UP!
October means the doggy beach ban is lifted, great news for George and me! I love walking on the beach being gainfully employed as a ball flinger for George. I'm sure that just a half hour on the beach equates to 2 hours relaxation and fresh air!

 
The weather may not have been the best on this day but we weren't going to let that stop us!
We were treated to a flying display too.  Not sure what type of plane it was but there were two of them flying circuits around the bay, apparently using the neighbouring beach (which is huge) for some sort of take off and landing practice, although we couldn't see that from our beach.

 
I only lived in my house for a month before the doggy beach ban came into force this year so this will be the first winter I shall have with a sandy, soggy dog.  I have a feeling that there will be a constant layer of sand across everything in my home!  Amazing how much sand and water one dog can carry in his coat.

 
You wouldn't believe this was also taken in October, just a few days later!  Bare feet and paddling too, think it was a better day than most of the summer holidays!
 
Righto, off to find food, as usual
Take care all
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x