Monday 16 February 2015

Here it is!

The fireplace has been rediscovered and set to work!
Not going to show you the view from behind the camera just yet, this is the only one I am looking at for tonight.  Quite a few more boxes have been unpacked and it would seem that my furniture was custom made for this room, I am beginning to love it and I think it just may work perfectly. 
The room is huge and I am intending to set up an area for me to do my sewing, something which I haven't done for a few years now and I am very much looking forward to breaking out the fabrics again!
For now though, I have to eat!  Late supper infront of the fire with something easy to watch on telly me thinks.
Take care all, til next time
Sal x

2 comments:

  1. Well George seems to appreciate the newly discovered fireplace :-)

    Are you sure the boxes aren't simply now behind you instead of in front .... Lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x