Friday 12 August 2011

A dogs life

Afternoon!  George here, Mum is busy getting ready for tomorrow's market so I'm taking over the keyboard.
Guess where I've been?
Back to Devon, I do like it there especially on the beaches.  I played frisbee on this beach, even went in the sea just a little bit.

Played with someone elses frisbee that we found on the rocks on this beach, we left the frisbee there incase it's owner came back again.
Mum was busy eating a great big portion of fish and chips when she took this picture!

When we weren't eating out, we (that is the royal 'we') had a go at cooking on this - it was stinking hot but did make lovely bread!!

I played on this beach in the rock pools

I'm not interested in sheep, apparently I should be but they just smell funny and look very odd to me.

Now, this I was interested in.
Fish.
Not the sort Mum had in batter, although I do rather like those too.  These move underneath the shiney wet stuff and are all different colours.  When they disappeared then I met ducks too, not seen them before, well I don't remember them if I have.

Another one of Mum's culinary treats!  We didn't eat at our home much this week!  I mostly slept when we were at home because we walked and walked and walked out in the sunshine and the rain too all day every day!  It was a lovely holiday and I hope I get to go away again soon.
Think Mum might be back next week when she has finished putting all the stuff away that she has to get out when she goes to markets.
Love from
George xx

3 comments:

  1. Ahaaaaa the Aga! We are experimenting with our Rayburn right now - HOPEFULLY will be sorted by September! WE HOPE! Dxxx
    Weather here is pretty naff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had lots of fun George, I like cream teas.....the humans must too because they never share much do they!!

    Sophie the Border Collie xx

    p.s. I still have your poster.....drool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a beautiful, adorable dog, George. and Mum, you have such a sweet blog; I'm glad to have discovered it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x