Monday 26 June 2017

The Wilds of the Garden


A splash of beauty from the garden!

Well, to be honest it is whatever wild flowers I could find in amongst the wilderness that is currently masquerading as a garden.

The garden has taken a bit of a backseat in my world lately but I am hoping that I will get some more time to get out there and fetch it back into the fabulous condition that I know it once was.  There was clearly a proper plants-person that lived here once upon a time and it is initially going to be a case of investigating the goodies that are still present and making sure that they can thrive once more.

For now, I need to go and sort some food out for the dog and then for myself having just about got over the horror of finding rancid milk on my cereal this morning (brand new bottle of milk only opened today and still in date by ages - a complaint has been made - I was hungry!)

Well take care for now, til next time
Sal xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x