Friday 6 March 2009

Kill or cure dieting

Baking and chocolate, biscuits, cookies, sugar and butter, trays and trays of lovely goodies and I think I have found the perfect way to diet! Now this may sound odd but after doing so much baking, the last thing I feel like doing is eating any of the biscuits! Not a problem for chief taster Hubby, all the more for him (after we have been to market of course!) I did still feel the need to try a new bag of crisps with my lunch but give me time, I'll figure out how to make them next week and that will stop me eating those too!


The sun this morning is glorious. I noticed it shining through the tree (I think it is a Forsythia, query spelling, but really can't remember, its not one we planted!) lighting up the leaves as if from the inside and had to go and fetch the camera. With frozen fingers and noisy chickens I managed to get a couple of pictures for you.


My it is cold! Spring has sprung and we are plunged back into a reminder that winter doesn't want to be letting go just yet. It does make for beautiful viewing though.



Back to the kitchen for one last bake off and then onto the sewing machine to finish off the oaty wash bags, I may tell you about them later if I remember!

Take care all

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I do read them all and sometimes I even reply, now that I have figured out how to! Thanks again, take care x